Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BSI HEALTHCARE AUDIT SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- GTA Online publisher goes after paid cheating services
By Kyle Orland - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Menyoo, Lexicon, and Force Hax forced offline after "discussions."
- To Understand Betsy DeVos’s Educational Views, View Her Education
By ERICA L. GREEN - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The education secretary attended private Christian schools, sent her children to private Christian schools and has been the benefactor of a private Christian school.
- Mozambique Audit Report Asks, Where Is More Than $1 Billion?
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A report by audit and security firm Kroll Inc. finds three state-owned companies in Mozambique can’t account for more than $1 billion in loans and bonds raised on the international market
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Forensic Audit Details Abuses at University of Louisville Foundation
By Michael Wyland - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Leaders at University of Louisville Foundation enriched themselves by depleting endowments. But that’s just part of the story.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More