A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BRYAN C. BENJAMIN SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Montana Republican Greg Gianforte Is Sentenced in Assault on Reporter
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A judge called his actions “totally unacceptable” but spared him jail time and sentenced him to community service and anger management classes.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Judge refuses to lower bail for Martin Shkreli
By Emily Saul - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A Brooklyn judge has declined to lower “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli’s bond, according to newly filed court papers. Shkreli asked Brooklyn federal court Judge Kiyo Matsumoto last week to lower his bail from $5 million to $2 million — claiming he’s broke and can’t pay his bills. “He doesn’t have any cash,” defense attorney Benjamin...
- Wanting Martin Shkreli to Stop Talking, Prosecutors Seek Judge’s Help
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The pharmaceutical entrepreneur’s tweets and comments to reporters during his fraud trial are part of “a campaign of disruption,” prosecutors argued.