Authorities in southeast Texas have launched an investigation after city workers found razor blades embedded in playground equipment at two parks. Officials in Huntsville, located about 70 miles north of Houston, found four blades on two slides at Emancipation and Boettcher Mill Road parks. Investigators told FOX 26 Houston a heating device is being used...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRUSH AND BLADE, INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Town on edge after razor blades found welded onto playground slides
By Fox News - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- How the WWE’s bullying scandal got quietly brushed away
By Kyle Schnitzer - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
JBL out. Renowned on-air bully John Bradshaw Layfield announced that he has stepped down from his role on “SmackDown Live” last week, but not because of the alleged backstage bullying he put members of the WWE community through. Layfield, who was accused of being one of the ringleaders in the WWE harassment scandal, publicly announced...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.