Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BROWN & MCMASTERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Where Is the Public Voice in Private-Public Partnerships?
By Erin Rubin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Governor Jerry Brown of California travels to China with business leaders to discuss climate change initiatives. When businesses pay to play, whose interests are represented?
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Intel’s former chief diversity and inclusion officer has left the company
By Megan Rose Dickey - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Danielle Brown, who spent nearly three years as Intel’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, has left the company, TechCrunch has learned. Read More
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Tesla Autopilot Crash Victim Drove Mostly Hands Free, NTSB Says
By consumerist.com - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
This article was originally published by Consumer Reports.The driver who died in a Tesla Model S using the car’s semi-autonomous Autopilot system last year spent long periods of time with his hands off the wheel, according to new National Transportation Safety Board reports.Joshua Brown had Autopilot, Tesla’s driver-assist technology that steers, brakes and provides emergency crash-avoidance maneuvers, …