Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BROWN ADVISORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Intel’s former chief diversity and inclusion officer has left the company
By Megan Rose Dickey - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Danielle Brown, who spent nearly three years as Intel’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, has left the company, TechCrunch has learned. Read More
- Mylan’s board heads to chopping block after advisors bless shareholder revolt
By Beth Mole - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ahead of vote, advisors side with shareholder group who says greed went too far.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
By Meg Gardner - Wednesday May 3, 2017
Jenny Santi is a philanthropy advisor to some of the world’s most generous givers, celebrity activists, and leading financial institutions in Europe and Asia, helping them channel their wealth, power and search for meaning toward social good. She also is the author of the acclaimed book, “The Giving Way to ...
Read full post on our crowd blog:
The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
Blogger: Meg Gardner.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Robocall Scammer Faces $120M Fine For Impersonating TripAdvisor, Marriott, Expedia
By Chris Morran - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A Florida man accused of blasting out 100 million illegal robocalls where he falsely claimed to represent companies like TripAdvisor, Marriott, Expedia, or Hilton may finally have to pay for annoying the ever-living heck out of people. The Federal Communications Commission has proposed slapping a $120 million penalty on this obnoxious operation.According to the citation [PDF] released …
- California governor blocks parole for Charles Manson follower
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
LOS ANGELES — California Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday night blocked parole for Charles Manson follower and convicted killer Bruce Davis. Brown’s rejection issued late Friday night is the fifth time Davis has been recommended for parole by a state panel only to see it blocked by a governor, and continues Brown’s unflinching pattern of...