Customer experience is now at the centre of marketing, yet brands only see ratings as the value of reviews, not an improvement list for CX.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BROWER AVENUE MARKET, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Reviews Are Great For Ratings -- But What About Improving CX?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- 'Fearless Girl' Steals the Conversation
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The “Fearless Girl” statue facing the charging bull on Wall Street is among the marketing efforts expected to rake up awards when Madison Avenue descends on the French Riviera for the annual Cannes Lions ad festival this week.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Snap Buys Placed, Ups Brand Marketing Options
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
No matter how young and cool its user base, Snap knows it needs better ad technology to win over Madison Avenue. The "camera company" just bought Placed -- a location intelligence and ad-to-storeattribution firm, which should give brands another reason to spend with Snap.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.