MEDFORD, Mass. — Police say an ax-wielding man showed up outside a Massachusetts radio station demanding that the song “My Axe” be played and held off responding officers for three hours. Witnesses and station employees say the man arrived at Kiss 108 in Medford on Monday with an ax in hand and unsuccessfully requested the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BROTHERS, THE POLICE SHOP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ax-wielding man at radio station gets in standoff with cops over song request
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Fox attacks NY woman, chases her into home, police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Australia terror plot: Brother likely 'had no idea' bomb was in luggage, police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.