NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BROTHERS IN FAITH RENOVATIONS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Penn State Receives $5 Million for Scholarships, Renovations
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The commitment includes more than $3 million for endowed scholarships, $1.75 million for campus renovations, and $100,000 for the student food pantry....
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.
- Imminent Arrival Of Lidl Supermarkets Means U.S. Stores Are Renovating, Lowering Prices
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Walmart and Aldi are currently locked in a price war for national grocery domination, with Walmart demanding price cuts from suppliers to help it cut prices for consumers in turn. Yet the company’s price war will soon have a new front in some markets, as another German discount grocer, Lidl, opens its first U.S. stores. Both Walmart and Aldi, …
- Virginia Shooting Suspect Was Distraught Over Trump’s Election, Brother Says
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
James Thomas Hodgkinson, 66, of Belleville, Ill., who died after a shootout with the police, had traveled to Washington in recent weeks to protest, his brother said.