James Thomas Hodgkinson, 66, of Belleville, Ill., who died after a shootout with the police, had traveled to Washington in recent weeks to protest, his brother said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BROTHERS FARM, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Virginia Shooting Suspect Was Distraught Over Trump’s Election, Brother Says
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Former Christie Allies Found Guilty in 'Bridgegate'
Friday Nov 4, 2016
Bridget Kelly, a former deputy chief of staff to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (above, with her lawyer), and Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, were found guilty on all counts for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal. Photo: AP
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Deion Sanders, Koch brothers commit $21 million to fight poverty
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The project will expand the Kochs’ work with two existing Dallas programs focused on building young entrepreneurs and reducing gang violence.
- Koch brothers' political network promises to raise and spend more money in 2018 races
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Republican officials makes their pitches for help to the political network run by billionaires Charles and David Koch. The group plans to spend big.