As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BROOKS + WRIGHT COMMISSIONING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Edgar Wright Discusses His ‘Heartbreaking’ Decision To Split With Marvel And Leave ‘Ant-Man’ Behind
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
'Baby Driver' director Edgar Wright explains what caused him to split from 'Ant-Man' with a diplomatic (but quite telling) description.
- He Sued Police 75 Times. Democrats Want Him as Philadelphia’s Top Prosecutor.
By ALAN FEUER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Larry Krasner, a civil rights lawyer who has been a police gadfly, is promising to hold fewer poor people in jail, prosecute fewer crimes and avoid the death penalty.
- Creating Collective Success for Philadelphia College Students
By Lauren Miltenberger - Friday Jun 2, 2017
A Philadelphia nonprofit builds professional development supports and connections for first-generation college students.
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's 150th Birth Anniversary Celebrated Nationwide
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
"This format allows us to present a large collection of Wright's projects in an easily accessible and visually appealing way," National Trust for Historic Preservation's Reina Murray tells "MarketingDaily."
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.