A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BROOKLYN TENT & PARTY RENTAL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Jerk bear crushes camper's tent and gets her arrested on outstanding warrant
By Brian Koerber - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
A bear crashed a camper's tent which ultimately led to her arrest.
A woman camping in Centennial Park in Anchorage, Alaska, was rudely awakened by a bear on Tuesday. Police received a phone call from a concerned citizen at approximately 7:30 a.m., claiming that a bear had crashed a tent, possibly with a person inside, the Associated Press reports.
When the cops showed up, the bear was gone, and no one responded when they called out for anyone inside the downed tent. However, when police poked a sleeping bag inside the tent, 58-year-old Christine Chalp popped her head out. Read more...More about Funny, Animals, Culture, Weird News, and Bears