Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
brooklyn bridge south neighborhood association inc.
6 bowery, 6th fl.
new york, new york, 10013
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BROOKLYN BRIDGE SOUTH NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- First stretch of new Tappan Zee Bridge to open in August
By Carl Campanile, Yaron Steinbuch - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The first span of the new Tappan Zee Bridge – renamed the Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge — will open Aug. 25, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Thursday. Speaking at an Association for a Better New York breakfast in Manhattan, the governor said the project is a symbol of New York’s $100 billion commitment to improve...