San Antonio—The Texas IT-focused venture capital firm Geekdom Fund has closed a $20 million fund, which it started raising last year. The San Antonio venture firm was founded in 2014 by Michael Girdley, Don Douglas, Mike Troy, and Cole Wollak, and closed its first fund at $3.4 million in 2015. Geekdom Fund has always invested […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - BROOKFIELD FAIRFIELD U.S. MULTIFAMILY VALUE ADD FUND II L.P.
2013 - BROOKFIELD FAIRFIELD US MULTIFAMILY VALUE ADD FUND II L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- San Antonio’s Geekdom Fund Adds to Investments With $20M Second Fund
By David Holley - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Fresh Highs for Markets Leave Some Investors Digging for Value
Monday Jul 17, 2017
As valuations rise to the highest levels in years, some investors are shifting funds into the market’s least-loved investments.
- Saving Face: Investment in Recognition Tech Heats Up in China
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A Chinese startup that sells facial recognition systems to police secured venture-capital funding that values it at more than $1.5 billion, underscoring the sector’s emergence as one of technology’s hottest areas of interest.
- Sizmek Agrees To Acquire Rocket Fuel, Deal Valued At $145 Million
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a deal valued at $145 million, ad technology firm Sizmek this morning announced a definitive agreement to acquire programmatic media-buying platform Rocket Fuel. The value is based on a tenderoffer of $2.60 per share offer for publicly traded Rocket Fuel's common stock.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.