Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BROOK 70, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.
- Brooks Koepka Wins U.S. Open for His First Major Title
By KAREN CROUSE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Koepka’s winning score of 16-under tied Rory McIlroy’s U.S. Open record for lowest total under par, set in 2011.