The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRONX WESTCHESTER TEMPERING INC.
2013 - BWT MERGER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Arts and Crafts-style Home in Westchester
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
A Manhattan couple by way of Italy built and designed this 6,267-square-foot American Arts and Crafts-style home in New York's Westchester County. It is listed for $3.8 million.
- Late Start May Be Tempering China Mobile's iPhone Preorders
By John Paczkowski - Monday Dec 30, 2013
But what will sales look like after the 5s and 5c officially launch?
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Eaux Claires recap: the best and worst of Justin Vernon's festival
By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
10 "Eaux Claires Awards" for 3rd edition of Justin Vernon and Aaron Dessner's festival.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- MT Congressional Candidate Who Assaulted Reporter Makes $50K Reparation through Nonprofit
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Rep. Greg Gianforte of Montana settled a civil suit for assaulting a reporter by donating to a nonprofit that focuses on protecting reporters, just days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions declared that the DOJ would no longer seek such third-party payments as part of part of federal settlements.
- Innovative idea for subway system's L-pocalypse, but it won't work
By Erik Engquist - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Mayoral candidate Paul Massey signaled Monday that he will roll out a plan to bring the G train to Manhattan as "an immediate solution to the L train closure." His campaign released few details on...
To view the full story, click the title link.