Here’s what we know and don’t know so far about the new ransomware attack hitting governments and companies around the world.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BROKER GENIUS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Global Cyberattack: What We Know and Don’t Know
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Win XP patched to avert new outbreaks spawned by NSA-leaking Shadow Brokers
By Dan Goodin - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Company warns of “destructive cyberattacks” as it tries to prevent another WCry.
- EU Discussing Role as Broker on North Korea
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The European Union is in discussions with South Korea and China about taking a potential role as a broker for negotiations with North Korea on ending its nuclear program, according to EU officials involved in the effort.
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce Bill To Curb Data Brokers
Thursday Mar 5, 2015
Four Senate Democrats have re-introduced a bill that would enable consumers to wield control over how information about them is used by data brokers. The Data Broker Accountability and TransparencyAct empowers consumers to stop the use and sale of their personal information by data brokers.
- Ron Howard takes over as director of young Han Solo 'Star Wars' movie
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The director heads back into space with the galaxy far, far away's most iconic smuggler.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.