The broadcast seemed unsure of what to do with Mr. Spacey on a show more suited for Broadway insiders than for a general TV audience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BROADWAY OFFICE SUITES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Television Review: An Uneven Night for Kevin Spacey as Tonys Host
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- ‘Six Degrees of Separation’ Broadway Revival to Close Early
By JOSHUA BARONE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Despite a celebrity cast including Allison Janney, the play failed to catch on at the box office and will close on June 18.
- With ‘1984’ on Broadway, Thoughtcrime Hits the Big Time
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A British adaptation of George Orwell’s classic arrives on Broadway with Tom Sturridge and Olivia Wilde, bringing contemporary political resonance.
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadband speeds.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ryan Murphy to reboot ‘Boys in the Band’ on Broadway
By Michael Riedel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Ryan Murphy, one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood, may make a run at Broadway. Murphy, the creator of “Glee” and “Feud,” has optioned “The Boys in the Band,” Mart Crowley’s pre-Stonewall play about a group of gay men who gather for a birthday party and some deliciously bitchy banter. The play debuted in...