Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BROADWAY AUTOS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- With ‘1984’ on Broadway, Thoughtcrime Hits the Big Time
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A British adaptation of George Orwell’s classic arrives on Broadway with Tom Sturridge and Olivia Wilde, bringing contemporary political resonance.
- Ryan Murphy to reboot ‘Boys in the Band’ on Broadway
By Michael Riedel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Ryan Murphy, one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood, may make a run at Broadway. Murphy, the creator of “Glee” and “Feud,” has optioned “The Boys in the Band,” Mart Crowley’s pre-Stonewall play about a group of gay men who gather for a birthday party and some deliciously bitchy banter. The play debuted in...
- 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet
Monday Jun 12, 2017
See Broadway’s brightest stars as they arrive for the biggest night in American theater.
- ‘Six Degrees of Separation’ Broadway Revival to Close Early
By JOSHUA BARONE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Despite a celebrity cast including Allison Janney, the play failed to catch on at the box office and will close on June 18.
- ‘Indecent’ to Remain Open on Broadway, Despite Closing Notice
By JOSHUA BARONE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The play, which won two Tony Awards and was set to close on June 25, will now be open through Aug. 6 at the Cort Theater.
- ‘Marvin’s Room’ Moves to Broadway With Women Front and Center
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Roundabout Theater Company’s production, directed by Anne Kauffman, has a prominently female cast.