Cape Cod’s Fishermen’s Alliance seeks an artist-in-residence to help make their tagline—“Small Boats. Big Ideas”—come to life.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BROADWAY ARTISTS ALLIANCE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fishermen’s Alliance Pursues Nonprofit Innovation through Art
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday May 31, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- With ‘1984’ on Broadway, Thoughtcrime Hits the Big Time
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A British adaptation of George Orwell’s classic arrives on Broadway with Tom Sturridge and Olivia Wilde, bringing contemporary political resonance.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- ‘Six Degrees of Separation’ Broadway Revival to Close Early
By JOSHUA BARONE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Despite a celebrity cast including Allison Janney, the play failed to catch on at the box office and will close on June 18.
- ‘Indecent’ to Remain Open on Broadway, Despite Closing Notice
By JOSHUA BARONE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The play, which won two Tony Awards and was set to close on June 25, will now be open through Aug. 6 at the Cort Theater.
- 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet
Monday Jun 12, 2017
See Broadway’s brightest stars as they arrive for the biggest night in American theater.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.