The estate of Bijan Pakzad, the Iranian fashion designer who died last year, is putting his Beverly Hills, Calif., home on the market for $12 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Marc Angeles/Unlimited Styles Studio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BROADWAY 4D THEATER NY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bijan's Beverly Hills Estate for $12 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- With ‘1984’ on Broadway, Thoughtcrime Hits the Big Time
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A British adaptation of George Orwell’s classic arrives on Broadway with Tom Sturridge and Olivia Wilde, bringing contemporary political resonance.
- 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet
Monday Jun 12, 2017
See Broadway’s brightest stars as they arrive for the biggest night in American theater.
- ‘Indecent’ to Remain Open on Broadway, Despite Closing Notice
By JOSHUA BARONE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The play, which won two Tony Awards and was set to close on June 25, will now be open through Aug. 6 at the Cort Theater.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.