Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRITT'S GREENPORT ART & DESIGN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- New Ground Zero Performing-Arts Center Designs Revealed
Saturday Sep 10, 2016
New plans were revealed for the performing-arts center planned for Ground Zero, nearly 15 years after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Photo: Luxigon
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Art Review: How a Love of French Art Helped Shape the American Republic
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Early Americans subscribed to liberté and égalité — but they collected the paintings of the class that went to the guillotine.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- art review: Documenta Kassel: Using Art as Their Witness
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A range of projects in Documenta 14 show that art can potentially change history, not just reflect it — and we have serious things to think about.