Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRITISH CAPITAL HOLDING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- In Sleepy Victoria, Canada, a Housing Market Wakes Up
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The capital of British Columbia experiences a surge in demand, as buyers flock to its laid-back atmosphere and gentler prices.
- AquaBounty Lines Up First U.S. Fish Farm With Deal for Indiana Site
By Frank Vinluan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When salmon from AquaBounty Technologies reach grocery stores and restaurants, some of them will come from America’s heartland. AquaBounty (NASDAQ: AQB) has agreed to pay $14 million in cash to acquire some of the assets of Bell Fish Company, including that company’s fish farm in Albany, IN. The deal will give Maynard, MA-based AquaBounty its […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Pakistan, in a First, Sentences Man to Death Over Blasphemy on Social Media
By SALMAN MASOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Taimoor Raza, 30, was convicted of posting derogatory comments about the Prophet Muhammad on Facebook and WhatsApp.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns as C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company’s co-founder had been under increasing pressure, and several major investors demanded that he resign from the company immediately.
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.