A new breed of TV detective arrived when DCI Jane Tennison walked into London’s fictional Southampton Row station in 1991 and took charge. First of all, she was female, and her subordinates — all male — noisily resented taking orders. Tennison was middle-aged, with the bags under her eyes to prove it. She was flinty...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRISTOL WHO'S WHO EXECUTIVES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Meet the actress who’s taking over for Helen Mirren in ‘Prime Suspect’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Trump Family Wedding Planner to Head New York’s Federal Housing Office
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The appointment of Lynne Patton, who planned Eric Trump’s wedding, to head the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s New York office, is raising eyebrows.
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.