If only Maria Sharapaova was this wise before she took banned substances. Following rounds of criticism before and after the Russian star returned to court in May after she served a 15-month drug abuse suspension, the five-time Grand Slam winner revealed that she decided to take the “high road” when it came to dealing with...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRINI MARIA PIA CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Maria Sharapova: Why I haven’t responded to onslaught of insults
By Kyle Schnitzer - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- US Open gives Maria Sharapova a chance — now can she use it?
By Post Sports Desk - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Maria Sharapova will get her chance to salvage her 2017 season at Flushing Meadows. The USTA announced on Tuesday that Sharapova would get a wild card into the US Open, which begins in two weeks. The Russian’s return from a drug suspension has been marred by multiple injuries, and she pulled out of this week’s...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.