If you're Harley-Davidson dealership looking to pick a weekend to have a Bikini Bike Wash to bring out customers, you could have picked few better than Memorial Day Weekend 2017.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRING YOUR OWN BIKINI, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bikini Bike Wash at Republic Harley-Davidson heats up Houston's Memorial Day Weekend
By John Boyd, Houston Chronicle - Monday May 29, 2017
- This Guy Fieri Swimsuit Will Send You On A Nightmare Trip To Flavortown
By Mark Shrayber - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Want your own private beach? Wear this Guy Fieri bikini on your next trip to the water.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- Bring Your Own Cup To 7-Eleven This Weekend, Fill It With Slurpee For $1.50
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Grab your dog’s huge water bowl or your favorite drinking boot: It’s time for Bring Your Own Cup day at 7-Eleven.Today and tomorrow, anyone visiting a 7-Eleven between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. can fill a vessel of their own choosing with Slurpee and pay just $1.50.Same as last year, there are a few ground rules that keep …