The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
12 SPRING ROCK DR
GOSHEN, NEW YORK, 10924
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRIGHTER STAR ENERGY, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- Studies say ARPA-E, EPA programs have worked well, contrary to political rhetoric
By Megan Geuss - Monday Jun 19, 2017
But is it enough to convince conservatives to fund the programs?
- Best color LED smart bulbs
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Today’s color-tunable bulbs are brighter and easier to control than ever, but choosing the right one for your environment remains a challenge.