Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRIGHT LIGHTS PROTECTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- How Cyclists Can Stay Safe on the Road
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
For cyclists, some of the best ways to be visible to drivers are also the simplest: bright colors, bright lights and positioning on the road.
- The Light Of Public Scrutiny Burns Bright
By Andy Segedin - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Whether you like it or not, your organization is not immune from the kind of scrutiny concerning organizational expenses that Wounded Warrior Project was slammed…
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- The New Chocolate Peanut Butter Twinkies Are A Bright Light In Dark Times
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Hostess are continuing their Twinkie innovation plans and they're bringing chocolate and peanut butter into the equation to do it.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.