As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BRIDGEWORKS LEAN SOLUTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Traditional New Media Sees Uptick In Brand Equity
Wednesday May 3, 2017
President Trump rails against the press, his rants have have unintended consequences: Many companies have posted big gains in viewing/readership and advertising, and now, brand equity among specificpolitical leaning consumers.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal October 12, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Oct 12, 2016
New Hillary Clinton emails emerge, Donald Trump leans in on attacks and the grade-school love note that went viral.
- An All-in-One Service Chaining Solution
By InformationWeek Staff - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Samar Sharma, innovator and architect at Cisco Systems stops by the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX to talk about the Cisco products that were nominated for and won Best of Interop Awards.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.