NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
HOWARD W SMITH
TARRYTOWN, NEW YORK, 10591
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BRIDGEVIEW EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- 5 Guidelines for a Simplified Nonprofit Strategic Planning Process
By M. L. Donnellan, MS - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Everything I knew and read about strategic planning said that it took a lot of time and money. I struggled every day to figure out how to get everything done with very limited resources. All the books I read and all the classes I attended bombarded me with copious information and theory. How could I narrow it down and make it work for me in my small nonprofit?...
The post 5 Guidelines for a Simplified Nonprofit Strategic Planning Process appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Black Community Leaders Call for Improving Quality of Education
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The UNCF report finds that while leaders see educational quality as a critical problem, they are optimistic it can be addressed....
- H&M Foundation Commits $20.5 Million to Education, WASH, Women
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The partnerships with UNICEF, WaterAid, and CARE will fund ongoing efforts to boost access to education, clean water, and women's empowerment....