Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BRIDGEVIEW BUBBLES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Live blog: 2017 Travelers Championship, Round 3
By Kevin Casey - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The PGA Tour is in Cromwell, Conn., for the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. We are tracking all of Saturday’s (...)
- Jordan Spieth keeps 1-shot lead at Travelers Championship
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Here is a recap of the second round of the Travelers Championship, played at TPC River Highlands in Cromwell, Conn.: (...)
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- How the Right and Left Saw James Comey's Senate Testimony Today
By Ashley Feinberg - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
When former FBI director James Comey spoke, both sides of the political spectrum heard very different things.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal