A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BRIDGES CENTER FOR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT.INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Five Ways To Gamify Your Facebook Marketing
Friday Jul 6, 2012
Whether or not you "like" marketing your business on Facebook, your users want to do much more than "like" your business in return. They want to be engaged. Though marketing on the world's largestsocial network is no game, infusing your campaign with gamified elements is one of the best ways to get ahead. Installing gamification at the center of your strategy drives usage and bridges the gapbetween clicks and meaningful activity, building both community and a healthy content stream.
- Building A Big Data Bridge To Customer Satisfaction
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The customer experience advantage might begin with the point of sale, but it can earn a lifetime of loyalty.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- 'Bridge Crew': Voice Command Comes to 'Star Trek' VR Videogame
Friday Jun 23, 2017
IBM and games developer Ubisoft are experimenting with speech recognition to enhance one of the first social virtual reality video games: “Star Trek: Bridge Crew”. The game makes use of IBM's supercomputer Watson. Image:Ubisoft Composite:Mark Kelly
- The NYPD Is On The Search For Donal Logue’s Missing Teenage Child
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The teen was last seen at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn on Monday afternoon.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....