After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BRIDGE AND TUNNEL BREWERY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- The Hunt: Escape From the Holland Tunnel
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Katie Ross and Andrew Bengtsen, whose street fed into the tunnel, wanted a respite from all the honking.
- China’s New Bridges: Rising High, but Buried in Debt
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
China has built hundreds of dazzling new bridges, including the longest and highest, but many have fostered debt and corruption.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- 21st-Century Span: Bridge of Grand Ambitions Is Set to Open at the Tappan Zee
By JOSEPH BERGER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
At a cost of $4 billion, the new structure, is scheduled to see its first drivers early Saturday, and will eventually be able to carry 140,000 cars a day.
- Open-Road Tolls Could Pave the Way for Manhattan Congestion Pricing
By MARC SANTORA - Friday Aug 25, 2017
For the first time, cashless collection technology is being used in New York City. If it shows to be effective, it could swing the debate on congestion pricing.