The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRIAN SPENCER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Microsoft’s Spencer: Xbox One X is not the console “most people will buy”
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Exec says new system will fill a market hole for "true 4K" console graphics.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Why Visitors Abandon Your Website (And How to Fix It)
By Kristina Leroux, Community Engagement Manager - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Don’t let your website visitors get away! Use these tips from Spencer Brooks of Brooks Digital. ~Kristina Guest Post by Spencer Brooks Last year, I uncovered some data that shocked me. I was browsing through one of our client’s Google Analytics reports when I came across an alarming trend. There, in the demographic data, lay […]
- The iPhone Is 10 Years Old. Here’s the Story of Its Birth.
By LEV GROSSMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Apple’s culture of reverence and secrecy is no match for Brian Merchant in “The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone.”
- Obama and Holder Lied – Brian Terry Died
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The extent of the cover-up and the obstruction of justice in Fast and Furious is mind-boggling.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.