As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
188 HEMPSTEAD AVENUE
LYNBROOK, NEW YORK, 11563
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BRIAN KUTAYIAH AGENCY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- The iPhone Is 10 Years Old. Here’s the Story of Its Birth.
By LEV GROSSMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Apple’s culture of reverence and secrecy is no match for Brian Merchant in “The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone.”
- Obama and Holder Lied – Brian Terry Died
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The extent of the cover-up and the obstruction of justice in Fast and Furious is mind-boggling.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.