In a new developer update, Overwatch lead designer Jeff Kaplan detailed changes coming to Blizzard’s hit team-based shooter. Players will be able to bookmark their own highlights while they play the game, and they can also export them as videos. Meanwhile, Blizzard is promising that loot boxes will soon give out fewer duplicate items. Overwatch […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - BRIAN KAPLAN, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Overwatch is improving its highlights and loot boxes
By Mike Minotti - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Brian Cashman: Why I pulled off Yankees blockbuster
By George A. King III - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
MINNEAPOLIS — For the first three and a half furlongs, Brian Cashman watched his club break poorly, take the lead and drop back. The Yankees didn’t open a commanding edge when ahead and never got buried when trailing. So Tuesday night Cashman went to the whip as the Yankees approached the final two months of...