Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - BRIAN J. DOMBAL, DPT, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Calls Out J.K. Rowling For Not Correcting Her ‘Bogus’ Trump Tweets About A Wheelchair-Bound Child
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
J.K. Rowling never shies away from bashing Trump, but this time, she got it wrong.
- Intel runs with the bulls thanks to PC, AI, and self-driving cars
By Dean Takahashi - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Intel said it is raising its estimates for revenue this year because it sees strong growth related to the PC market, artificial intelligence, and self-driving cars. The company was expected to post non-GAAP earnings per share of 68 cents, and it came in well above that at 72 cents share. Revenue was $14.8 billion in […]
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- The DeanBeat: Casual Connect’s mood reflects the highs and lows of gaming
By Dean Takahashi - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The game industry always fluctuates between hope and despair. I witnessed that this week at the Casual Connect game event in Seattle. All sorts of tea leaves show games are hitting a lull, and yet many believers have faith that their part of the industry is growing. I’m still sorting through what it all means, […]
- Uber is implementing tipping, but how well it works will be critical
By Connie Loizos - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
On the heels of what must feel to employees like the longest six months in Uber’s eight-year history, this morning the company introduced an initiative that it’s calling “180 Days of Change” and announced, most notably, that it will start allowing riders to tip drivers in the app. This is no small thing. Read More