A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRENDA ROBINSON ASSOCIATES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Georgia’s Health Commissioner, Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, Named to Head C.D.C.
By SHEILA KAPLAN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald is an obstetrician-gynecologist and a two-time Republican congressional candidate.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Old and new together at ODC/Dance
By Brandon Yu - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
From Thursday, July 27, through Saturday, July 29, ODC presents three repertory works, along with a screening of one of the troupe’s first original creations.ODC’s co-artistic director KT Nelson presents a world premiere in collaboration with choreographer Park Na Hoon, while associate choreographer Kimi Okada brings a new work of her own.The sampler also features a remounted performance of “Format II,” along with a video screening of “Format V” — two of ODC founder and artistic director Brenda Way’s original works from the 1970s.