Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BREATHE BASEBALL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Books of The Times: In ‘Memory’s Last Breath,’ Remembering Life, Before It’s Too Late
By JENNIFER SENIOR - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Gerda Saunders tries to analyze her dementia as dispassionately as possible in her new book.
- Congressional Baseball: A Show of Unity on the Ball Field
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The day after a shooting at a baseball practice left four injured, including Steve Scalise, the majority whip of the House of Representatives, the bipartisan congressional baseball game played on.
- On Baseball: At Congressional Baseball Game, a Different Type of Victory on Display
By TYLER KEPNER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
“We won because we’re here,” Barry Loudermilk, a Republican, said after the loss to the Democrats. He was among those at the practice a day before, when a gunman opened fire.
- Shooting Shines Light on an Annual Baseball Game and a Bipartisan Pastime
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The annual game between Republican and Democratic members of Congress has offered lawmakers a quintessentially American outlet for their partisan frustrations.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.