The owner of the Ashley Madison adultery website said on Friday it will pay $11.2 million to settle U.S. litigation brought on behalf of roughly 37 million users whose personal details were exposed in a July 2015 data breach. Ruby Corp, formerly known as Avid Life Media Inc, denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the preliminary...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BREACH TACTICAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ashley Madison owner to pay $11.2M settlement over data breach
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Anthem Agrees to $115 Million Settlement Over Data Breach
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Anthem Inc. has agreed to pay $115 million to settle a class-action lawsuit filed after a 2015 cyberattack exposed personal information of more than 78 million people, the company said Friday.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Verizon customer information exposed in data breach
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- IBM Z's 'Pervasive Encryption' Wants to Stop Data Breaches in Their Tracks
By Lily Hay Newman - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The new IBM Z mainframe uses "pervasive encryption" to stop data breaches in their tracks.