The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRAVE CHEFS INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
- PolyScience Smoking Gun Pro Review: An update to a favorite tool for chefs
By Joe Ray - Tuesday May 16, 2017
It's a fantastic update to a favorite tool for chefs and bartenders.
- Famous Chefs Tell Us Where To Eat The Best Barbecue In The Country
By Alia Stearns - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
You will not be surprised to learn that this post isn't vegetarian-friendly.
- Ronald Acuna Improves Rapidly - Braves Midseason Report
By Bill Ballew - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Chef Tracy Chang Shares Her Favorite Food Experiences In Cambridge
By Ariel Woodruff - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Next time you're in Cambridge, you'll want to remember these food picks by Chef Tracy Chang of PAGU!
- Alain Senderens, a Chef Who Modernized French Food, Dies at 77
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Mr. Senderens, one of the most adventurous of the founding fathers of nouvelle cuisine, produced dishes that could entice and, on occasion, shock.