Brandon Banks was found guilty of aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery on Friday, four years after the on-campus attack.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BRANDON BARBOSA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Third Former Vanderbilt Football Player Convicted of Rape
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Former Vanderbilt football player Brandon E. Banks found guilty in rape case
By USA TODAY Network - By USA TODAY Network - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Brandon E. Banks was found guilty of the aggravated rape of an unconscious woman that four years ago pitched the school into the national spotlight.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Ex-Vanderbilt football player found guilty of rape
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A jury has convicted a former Vanderbilt University football player charged in the 2013 rape of an unconscious female student. After deliberating for about 15 hours, the jury on Friday evening found Brandon Banks guilty of aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery. He was found not guilty on five other counts. Banks was one of...
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.