HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BRANDON BARBOSA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Leandro Barbosa can't believe Shaun Livingston didn't tell him he was getting married
By Katie Dowd - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Shaun Livingston had a low-key wedding this month — so low-key that one former teammate was completely caught off guard.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Hard Work Paying Off For Brandon Dieter
By Carlos Collazo - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Brandon Woodruff Reaches The Pinnacle - Brewers Organization Report
By Tom Haudricourt - Thursday Aug 17, 2017