The prolific author grew up in upstate New York; today he has an ocean view in Palm Beach, Fla.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
WHITNEY M. CUNNINGHAM
10 E 138TH ST
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10037
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BRANDCHILD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Author James Patterson on His Happy Place (Hint: It's a Mansion)
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Needle Palm Information: How To Care For Needle Palm Trees
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Adam West: Batman Forever
By Brian Raftery - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
No actor ever managed to make the Dark Knight as delightful as the legendary actor.
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …