A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BRAND NAMES ONLINE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brand TLDs To Change Online Advertising, Marketing In 2013
Friday Dec 28, 2012
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) held a lottery in Los Angeles last week to decide on which of the proposed new top-level domain names will become the first to go live.Among the banks, media companies and Internet companies, Google applied for 101 and Amazon, 76. There were more than 900 applications for generic names like shop, news, music, and movies. Theorganization released the application list in June.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Influencing Consumers When Their Purchase Intent Is At Its Peak
Friday Nov 12, 2010
A world divided into brand and bulk advertising? After the hype and novelty of Internet advertising died down (at least according to some), big name, blue-chip brands sought to advertise on highlyvisible branded sites, while smaller companies tried to figure out the performance formula for successfully targeting niche and vertical audiences. Superficially, today's online media landscape seemsto be the result. A finite number of cash-rich brand advertisers dominate ad space on household brand media sites such as the New York Times, while all other advertising on the Web isnetwork-run or text advertising: bought in bulk and cheap.
Brand Architecture: Our case study with the Union for Reform Judaism and other resources
Wednesday Nov 9, 2016
One of the big nonprofit communications topics that keeps surfacing this year is brand architecture. Midsize and larger organizations, in particular, are working harder than ever to connect the dots between myriad programs, events, and initiatives that have been too disjointed so they can communicate more clearly and cohesively.
If this is a topic that’s surfacing at your organization, these blogs might be useful too:
- Expressing the hierarchy of your brand: a useful primer for organizations wondering if they should worry about brand architecture
- Don’t make it harder to get the attention you deserve: answering the questions through real-world scenarios at your organization
- Does your organization have Laundry List Syndrome?: a look at the common tendency to resort to acronyms when program names go wild.
- Why bad brand architecture happens to good organizations: the internal and external factors that lead to this growing phenomenon.
Don’t hesitate to give us a shout if you’re struggling to communicate cohesively across multiple programs and initiatives.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.