Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
11 RIVERSIDE DIRVE APT 10UW
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, 10023
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BRANCUSI RESTAURANT HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- The Cheetos Pop-Up Restaurant Hitting NYC Looks Equal Parts Crazy And Delicious
By Dan MacRae - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Chester Cheetah is going gourmet in New York City with a pop-up restaurant that serves Cheetos-inspired meatballs, cheesecake and more.