Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
160 SUNNY RIDGE ROAD
HARRISON, NEW YORK, 10528
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BRAE BURN PARTNERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Blade Runner 2049 will get its own mobile game
By Dean Takahashi - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Alcon Entertainment and publisher Next Games are partnering to create a mobile game for Blade Runner 2049. Ridley Scott, director of the original Blade Runner film, is executive producer on a sequel to the science fiction movie, dubbed Blade Runner 2049, and it is coming out on October 6. The sequel has Harrison Ford reprising […]
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Why Grenfell Tower Burned: Regulators Put Cost Before Safety
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK, DANNY HAKIM and JAMES GLANZ - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The incineration of the 24-story London high rise, the deadliest fire in Britain in more than a century, was fueled by a regulatory breakdown.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.