The price illustrates the broader rise in real estate values in Hong Kong, already home to an expensive housing market per square foot.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
INCORP SERVICES, INC.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVE.,SUITE 805-A
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRADLEY'S REAL PROPERTY ACQUISITIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A $664,000 Parking Spot Symbolizes Hong Kong’s Property Frenzy
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.