A U.S. Army soldier was arrested in North Carolina after overdosing in a hot car with his 4-year-old stepdaughter in the backseat. Jessie Andrew Davis, 25, of Fort Bragg, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor, according to The Fayetteville Observer. Fayetteville Police said that Davis used...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BP FAYETTEVILLE OPERATOR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Soldier overdoses in hot car with 4-year-old in backseat: cops
By Jackie Salo - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Charter shares soar after it says it’s not interested in Sprint
By Reuters - Monday Jul 31, 2017
U.S. cable operator Charter Communications Inc’s shares shot up nearly 14 percent on Monday after the company said it was not interested in buying wireless carrier Sprint Corp (S.N). A deal between the two could be complex and disruptive, analysts said, noting financing issues, complicated ownerships and the possibility of upending existing partnerships. A merger...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.