A hookah-smoking caterpillar told him to do it. That’s the explanation a Florida man — who initially identified himself as “Alice Wonderland” — provided to police after allegedly using a forklift to inflict $128,000 in damage on an under-construction liquor store in Crestview on Saturday. He later identified himself as Mathew Horace Jones, 32, of...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BOULEVARD LIQUORS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man says ‘hookah-smoking caterpillar’ sent him on liquor store forklift rampage
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- NFL Eyes Liquor Advertisers
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
There have been liquor ads on TV for some time -- but not on the NFL. That will change this year, when they join the ranks of beer marketers for the league. It's all part of trad TV's search for newadvertisers and revenue streams.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.