RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
PETER T JULIANO
1645 HERTEL AVENUE
BUFFALO, NEW YORK, 14216
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BORN TO CLEAN WNY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- VideoBlocks Takes On The Stock Photo Biz
Monday Apr 24, 2017
VideoBlocks helped reinvent stock video acquisition with its one-price membership. Now it's expanding to still photos.
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
- Rinse raises $14M in Series B funding to bring its laundry pick-up nationwide
By Fitz Tepper - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rinse, the San Francisco-based dry cleaning and laundry delivery service, has closed a $14M Series B round of funding. This comes after a $6M Series A last year, meaning the startup has now raised about $23.5M in three rounds. The round is being led by Partech Ventures, with participation from existing investors including Javelin Ventures, Arena Ventures, Accelerator Ventures, and… Read More
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Cleaning Up the Superfund Mess
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Obama put climate gestures above toxic waste remedies.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- In Borne, there’s a biotech apocalypse so weird it’s almost plausible
By Annalee Newitz - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Jeff VanderMeer's new book explores a toxic city menaced by a giant, floating bear.