On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2324 BEACH CHANNEL DRIVE
FAR ROCKAWAY, NEW YORK, 11691
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BORN AMERICAN AND CAPITALIST LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- A New Art Project Imagines a Post-capitalist World and Reimagines Museums
By Cyndi Suarez - Monday Jun 19, 2017
A New Museum concept project invites people to imagine a post-capitalist world.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Productivity Far Outpaces U.S. Factory Wages
Monday May 28, 2012
Overall compensation to factory workers doesn't come close to the impressive productivity gains that American factories have enjoyed over the past year. WSJ's David Wessel reports. (Photo: AP)
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- China Supports Certain Tech Sectors, Top Venture Capitalist Says
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Electric vehicles, robotics and artificial intelligence are poised for growth in China due to the government’s support of these sectors, said Jenny Lee, managing partner of GGV Capital.
- Opinion Journal: Uber’s Venture Capitalist Revolt
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Business World Columnist Holman Jenkins Jr. on the resignation of CEO Travis Kalanick. Photo credit: Getty Images.